back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bode!!! Where art thou??? (on MySpace) « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
Ridzi
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Bode!!! Where art thou??? (on MySpace) Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I noticed that your profile on myspace is missing... Is everything okay Doc??

Concerned..

/ridzi

Last edited by Ridzi on Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

yea la doc.. dimanakah kamuuu.. hilang semua komen2 & kata2 manis mu dari myspace profile kuuu...
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

Yello...hey...thanks a million for guys, for sms'ing me to make sure I'm okay. I'm sorry for my abrupt dissappearance from myspace. Yes I closed Bode's Noise Box's profile and it's now history.
I'm currently mourning the loss of my cat that I've taken care for 14 years, 'Moon'(whom the song was named after). At the same time I'm finding it impossible to cope with maintaining the profile with regards to replying messages etc. etc. I guess it's better for me to just dissappear, rather than just leave the profile neglected and leave messages unreplied, which would be untactful. These reasons led me to closing the profile. I will also gradually take down my music from the internet from various sites.
I hope someone will take over the position of running the Malaysian Artists/Bands group. I am sorry for not being able to fulfil my promises due to my amounting work/responsibilities.
Keep on rocking dudes!
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

Or you can always put up a big announcement on your profile page/bulletin saying that you'll be away for quite some time and later when u got yourself some free time, you just come back and say hi to all of em lah..

no no it must be something else! Confused
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Aww come one Bode, you expect me to buy that? whats going on? If its difficult to tell us here, you can always PM dude. I know somethings up, because this is not like you at all.

If you got a problem and want to talk about it. you know where to find me. You even have my mobile number now. My line is always open.

/ridzi
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

ada this one time last year while i was back home in malaysia , my cat Siti kat US ni mati kena langgar depan rumah out in the cold snow shower..so my friend emailed me saying that Siti ada kat depan rumah laying on the ground..terus emo kejap aku cos aku jaga kucing yu dari kecil..
lalu terus la aku mendengar lagu Mandy by Barry Manilow..
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
anonimix
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Apr 2004
Location: Sicily

Bode - first you introduce me to MySpace and then - phoof - you disappear! Hmmmmm..... Working too hard? Rolling Eyes
_________________
ANONIMIX - ARTISTLAUNCH - SOUNDCLICK - i-BANDS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

haha boleh tak aku buat kesimpulan yg kita nih ganas di luar (dari segi music, appearance, etc ) tapi bersifat penyayang di dalam (sbb ramai rockers / musician yg aku jumpa suka bela kucing - including me!) hahaha...

by the way, aku ada 5 kittens (newborn - 15 Jun 2004) for adption, sapa mau? ambik la, tak larat aku nak jaga... kucing kampung tapi bulu lawa!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Scumgrief
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 02 Mar 2004

Sorry for your loss...

This is why I don't like pets, bila dia mati sedih gila...
_________________
Can you feel the groove?
Back to top
liquidjive
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Dec 2003

i have to agree with metalskeletor.
hehehe....attachment attahcement

jeep, how? the persian? RM800
_________________
<b>[ Call The Paramedics ]</b>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
GryMlock
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

kenot ah.. too expensive.
mak aku tanak aku kasi bawak fin balik kl lak tu. leceh tul.

so ingat nak beli gitar ah. nak lawan Bode.
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadzid wrote:
haha boleh tak aku buat kesimpulan yg kita nih ganas di luar (dari segi music, appearance, etc ) tapi bersifat penyayang di dalam (sbb ramai rockers / musician yg aku jumpa suka bela kucing - including me!) hahaha...

by the way, aku ada 5 kittens (newborn - 15 Jun 2004) for adption, sapa mau? ambik la, tak larat aku nak jaga... kucing kampung tapi bulu lawa!

Hish...kalau aku kat sana memang aku angkat satu........

/ridzi
Back to top
groovylicious
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 04 Mar 2004
Location: groovyland

doc...2 of my precious cats died last 2 weeks....to make it worst dlm minggu yg sama lak tuh....1st, latte...dia kena patuk ular kot...jumpa dlm longkang...4 days after tht, figo kena langgar plak....and till now, saya masih dlm kesedihan.... Crying or Very sad
_________________
let's do the bow bow dance baby!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
undefined
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Location: gelogor, penang, malaysia

sian nye.... i felt sorry anne... takpe let's them rest in peace... and remember all the happy memoried with them rite!

try la cari hamster ke, burung merpati ke, atau kura-kura as new pet hehehehe...
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PREDICATE-NOT-DEFINED/78606712588
http://www.myspace.com/azwimusic
http://amp.channelv.com/azwimusic
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

undefined wrote:
sian nye.... i felt sorry anne... takpe let's them rest in peace... and remember all the happy memoried with them rite!

try la cari hamster ke, burung merpati ke, atau kura-kura as new pet hehehehe...

hamster lagi cepat mati... alah...ko cari la pet rock Mr. Green you dont have to feed it, i wont die, and it will be your best friend for a long time providing you dont lose it!!

/r
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next Page 1 of 4

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu