back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Carrion Dust -the babbles of boneless monkeys with wings... « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
CarrionDust
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Carrion Dust -the babbles of boneless monkeys with wings... Reply with quote

Hello people.
>>Need Reviews.Be Honest.Be Brutal.Give us a Review.

'Take Me to Your Leader'
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/play.php?band_id=310&song_id=525&mode=song_hifi

>>End Transmission..............

Last edited by CarrionDust on Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Ridzi
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monotony can be dangerous weapon if used correctly. Sorry my brain just stopped working. I'm not too sure what to write about your song. It's bloody weird thats for sure. You sure you werent on some kind of psychedelic drugs at the time you created it?? Smile

/ridzi
CarrionDust
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha no drugs included.. we're just 12+ / 19 year olds who were bored and inspired by too much cartoons and movies. the closest thing right now to psychedelic drugs is this warm ravioli and fish Mcdippers!
Bode
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not me cuppa tea...but I like the fresh approach...certainly a breath of fresh air compared to what's coming out from everybody else nowadays...!!!
Some variations with respect to chord changes/melody can make the song even better...just my 2 cents Smile
CarrionDust
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup.not everyones cuppa tea exactly.but it was fun making it happen hehe.

Quote:
but I like the fresh approach...certainly a breath of fresh air compared to what's coming out from everybody else nowadays...!!!

THANK YOU! just what we were heading to...nice to know that someone notices Razz

Quote:
Some variations with respect to chord changes/melody can make the song even better

true true... very repetitive i see.thats what you get if you grew up in the PacMan generation hehe.thank you very much Bode.will fix it soon.

btw here's a new one.use the force...yoda the master jedi rocks!

'Yoda'
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/play.php?band_id=220&song_id=561&mode=song_hifi
CarrionDust
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello humans.New song up.Please Review.

"Behold the Cucumber"
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/play.php?band_id=310&song_id=1090&mode=song_hifi

I wonder if people would actually like to see CarrionDust perform live.sure'd be fun but i wonder what venue/gig would want to take us in hehe....*sigh*
lupalak
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so if u guys were to perform live.. how is it gonna be like? Bunch of guys with laptops? hmm if thats the case.. u should open for an electronica gig. coz i can see there's a ramstein vibe in some of your song. so look around in the electronica genre maybe u guys could get a chance to play.

i'm not really sure how the scene there in malaysia currently. so i'll be back this august to check it out.

btw ur song is cool. along the way u'll get ur own id. peace.
CarrionDust
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lupalak wrote:
so if u guys were to perform live.. how is it gonna be like? Bunch of guys with laptops? hmm if thats the case.. u should open for an electronica gig. coz i can see there's a ramstein vibe in some of your song. so look around in the electronica genre maybe u guys could get a chance to play.

i'm not really sure how the scene there in malaysia currently. so i'll be back this august to check it out.

btw ur song is cool. along the way u'll get ur own id. peace.

Full band of course.its gonna be hard to recreate the sounds but i think the mood and atmosphere of the songs will still be there.thanks for listening sizlo.appreciate the comments,peace.
GryMlock
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah.. shouldn't worry too much bout recreating your recorded stuff when playing live.

I had a conversation with my friends bout this couple of times. And we always came up to the conclusion that.. when playing live.. let it be a bit different arrangements and tailored for live, and when in the studio.. let the creativity flows! ecewah.

where are u guys based? not in KL right? we (i-bands) are planning something that might need lotsa bands! and we'll be looking only on bands/artists here.. so if u guys are ready.. just let me know aite.
CarrionDust
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*...what a frustrating,lousy holiday.arrrrrrghhhhhhh!!!

"Island Man William Hung"
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/play.php?band_id=310&song_id=594&mode=song_hifi

Jump to: