back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next
 HARI RAYA baleks kampungs « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
HuntressM00n
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: HARI RAYA baleks kampungs Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Sep 2005
Location: undisclosed

Hey,

with the raya coming up.. if you would like to share your balik kampung experiences and also posting up some pictures...

or the funniest thing that ever happened during that time and also the changes at ur kampung area
_________________
"Thus let my enemy's blood be spilled
like water and sink into the earth."
- By Irene
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
OneMB
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Location: Banting

wow

what a great idea
aku kat sini beraya kat umah je
dapat tengok gambar tirp perjalanan dan gambar kg org lain pun jadi la

lame lagi la dapat tengok gambar sebab masih awal lagi utk org balik kg
kecuali pada mereka yang ada simpan cuti tahun banyak atau yg bekerja sendiri
ape pun, semoga perjalanan korang selamat
selamat balik kampung dan selamat pulang ke rumah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
poundcake
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 17 Feb 2004

balik kampung, jamming dengan member2 sekmapung pulak.. pecah la studio jam kat kampung tu..
_________________
save me from myself of what's left of my soul after I've sold some part of it
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

as a start... ni preview rupa anak aku raya nanti huhuhu
bergaya dgn kasut baru yg disponsor oleh office mate gua! hehe
(tag pon tak cabut lagi)

_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
poundcake
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 17 Feb 2004

wah.. dah ready nak raya sakan dah anak ko Zid.. office mate sponsor kasut anak lu tu laki pompuan? Laughing
_________________
save me from myself of what's left of my soul after I've sold some part of it
Back to top
Jeff
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 02 Oct 2004
Location: Land of the Head Hunters

was at pudu, my girlfriend at the time was buying her ticket back to taiping. this was around 2004 or so..
there was a crowd and the typical malaysian public are not 'well versed' with the idea of queueing up.
Well this ah moi looked really pissed becos she was getting pushed around a bit in the que.
Suddenly she turns around and shouts "OI! STOP KNOCKING ME UP!"

omg..i laughed until i had tears gushing out my eyes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

hehe knocked up?
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Erna
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 04 Apr 2006

what does that mean?? Shocked
Back to top
Jeff
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 02 Oct 2004
Location: Land of the Head Hunters

knock=tolak, ketuk, pukul, dsb.

tapi 'knocked up' is slang which means 'mengandung luar nikah'
cam cite 'Knocked Up' staring Katherine Hegl tu la.

It was a simple grammatical mistake but can mean a world of difference because shouting 'stop knocking me up' would mean...

Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Otaizam
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 26 Nov 2005

di hari raya... terkenang daku kepada sidia.....

I mean arwah bapak aku la........ dia la yang mengajar aku buat ketupat.... nak raya je aku ngan dia buat keputat sama2.... tapi sebab dia otai.... dia dah siap 100 bijik aku baru je siap 30..... Sekarang, tak de sapa nak buat....

I miss u daddy....... why u gone so soon....
_________________
http://electricguitartips.net
I m Now with: Iba........... Arrghh!!! Now what I really need is my hand and brain. The rest is just another thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

Sad
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
poundcake
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 17 Feb 2004

Otaizam wrote:
di hari raya... terkenang daku kepada sidia.....

I mean arwah bapak aku la........ dia la yang mengajar aku buat ketupat.... nak raya je aku ngan dia buat keputat sama2.... tapi sebab dia otai.... dia dah siap 100 bijik aku baru je siap 30..... Sekarang, tak de sapa nak buat....

I miss u daddy....... why u gone so soon....

kalau bro dah kawin, ade anak, peturun la ilmu ketupat kat anak-anak pulak...
_________________
save me from myself of what's left of my soul after I've sold some part of it
Back to top
HuntressM00n
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Sep 2005
Location: undisclosed

this year it would be my first time celebrating hari raya (troo kampung style) in raub, pahang.

and it would be my first time to taste and see (not in tv) but real life ketupats...
_________________
"Thus let my enemy's blood be spilled
like water and sink into the earth."
- By Irene
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
otaiker
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 26 Jul 2006
Location: Shah Alam, Rawang

Tahun ni first time raya tanpa ibu... Sad
_________________
Ibanez JS1 1991
Ibanez RBM1 91
Ibanez FGM100 91
Ibanez S540LTD 91
Ibanez RG550 89
Ibanez RG770DX
Ibanez RG620QM
Ibanez RG520QM
Ibanez RG570CPK
Fender stratocaster 72
Back to top
poundcake
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 17 Feb 2004

HuntressM00n wrote:
this year it would be my first time celebrating hari raya (troo kampung style) in raub, pahang.

and it would be my first time to taste and see (not in tv) but real life ketupats...

wah... irene... how come sampai Raub... hometown ke? anyway sediakan baju kurung banyak2...
save me from myself of what's left of my soul after I've sold some part of it
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next Page 1 of 2

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu