back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic
 july 5th patch issues « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
hungry
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: july 5th patch issues Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

quency may help estimate the sequencing effect of a Bordetella live vaccine on the polymerase chain reaction. Two prob
perturbation in catalytic intermediates of D. Patient who complains of frequent respiratory illness. phisms of the scrapie-associated fibril protein
organisms, we need as comprehensive as ER Act to prevent incorrectly glycosylated proteins from adapter protein complex formation and
of humans and chimpanzees lead to funda- IGF-I and are thought to potentiate IGF ac- often associated with clinical and molecu
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz

Last edited by hungry on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

dude..it's not crappy at all. I kinda like this song very much. good melody and Nice vocals. It did made me went searching back for my cat steven's cassette Very Happy . Wish u can do a more proper recordings with this song. I bet it'll get a pretty good air time on the radio. Wink
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
pali
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

agree with GryMlock there. this song definetly is a radio-friendly song.

nice melody and vox - but if you could put in some percussion it will be much more better i think. but then again, i think it's better the way it is. nice solo work too. bottom line-i like this song.
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
hungry
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: thks guys Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

Arrow
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz

Last edited by hungry on Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
hungry
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: thks guys Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

thks ajeep n pali for ur comments..
Smile
yup. we must improve the audio quality...radio time sounds sweet but must get a better quality recording on this number , and theres more to do to make it a ketat-song...hehe..

guys....when we're gonna re-record it , gonna use a good acoustic bass , and some percussion though not sure what would sound good..a bongo? drums with brush sticks? what do u think grymlock?pali?

thanks guys..
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz
Back to top
Bode
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

Hungry requested me to review this song, so here it is!

First of all let me congratulate you on having written a great song!
Even with only one vocal part and probably 2 acoustic guitar parts, and with the less than desirable recording quality,the song comes alive! Vocals are good and a strong reason why the song stands strong despite this being a demo recording. One minor gripe is the electric guitar single note swells at the intro and certain parts of the song is not in tune with the acoustic.
Of course, I'm not going to comment on the recording quality because you guys yourself are not happy with it, so, that is just a matter of getting the opportunity to record the song in a better recording environment and facilities next time.
I have to say that I love the acoustic guitar soloing here. Good choice of notes, phrasing and sense of melody and direction, and the solo complements the song very well. Good job!
Another gripe is that the song is probably a wee bit too long...for a song in this genre. Cleverly chopping off another 40 seconds (delete one round of verse for instance) will make it long enough to be enjoyed thoroughly, but at the same time make listeners wanting for more. This is only relevant if you want this song to be radio friendly, but if you're going for one of those 30 minute epic songs ala Dream Theater/Yes, than ignore that advice Smile
I'm sorry that I have nothing much else to say, simply because this is a good effort and you guys should be proud of writing this piece. All in all, I'm impressed. More music from you guys please!
Back to top
pali
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: thks guys Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

hungry wrote:
thks ajeep n pali for ur comments..
Smile
yup. we must improve the audio quality...radio time sounds sweet but must get a better quality recording on this number , and theres more to do to make it a ketat-song...hehe..

guys....when we're gonna re-record it , gonna use a good acoustic bass , and some percussion though not sure what would sound good..a bongo? drums with brush sticks? what do u think grymlock?pali?

thanks guys..

i suggest u use a conga. if you're not sure what a conga is, here's the pic
. really cool sound to it.
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

nice tune... the sound quality ain't that bad, it's still listenable. you've got cool voice there, great sense of melody for this song / genre... i like it!

simple yet sensible line of acoustic solos... hope you can record this song in electric version (a profesional one - not that jamm session!). Good work!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
okta
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 11 Apr 2004
Location: Taiping

Hey,

Memang radio friendly lagu hangpa. Laughing

do u guys have a proper band?
Drummer?bass?
maybe i can help u out. Doing a proper recording.

PM me if interested. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
hungry
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: thks guys Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

pali wrote:

i suggest u use a conga. if you're not sure what a conga is, here's the pic
. really cool sound to it.

thks pali for the pic.Smile
must try to beg or borrow dat conga..hehe..
looking for any sort of nice sounding percussions..maybe can blend lotsa nice sounds..must mess around wit the sound. thks for ur advice man...

puvin
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz
Back to top
hungry
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: thkss!!! Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

Bode wrote:
[...]

brudder bode...thks so much fer ur comment. means a lot to us 2 get ur comment bro. Smile thks!

i guess its the same cry for me = better output quality... well, we're waiting fer that opportunity to do a better job! hehe..

gripes noted! will take action!Razz will get into action with the gang to make it better...better better betterrrrrr bettttteeeerrrrrrrrr.......

thks bang bode.
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz
Back to top
hungry
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: zid!!! Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

deadzid wrote:
nice tune... the sound quality ain't that bad, it's still listenable. you've got cool voice there, great sense of melody for this song / genre... i like it!

simple yet sensible line of acoustic solos... hope you can record this song in electric version (a profesional one - not that jamm session!). Good work!

deadzid! thks man fer ur review...
will record proper professional one (acoustic and electric)... one dat is not a jam version..heheh...actually tak nak letak that jam version, tapi tangan gatal masa tu...(dah deleted dah that version..n will upload a pro-recording version)...now got so much of space...tapi takde good quality nyer lagu. hehe Crying or Very sad

might gig this september...kalau kiter gig..line up lagu would be
1.crazy mister entrepreneur
2.tasty miss sunlight
3. the starfish song
4. hey now
and maybe lagu "i am wrong" and one cover from queens of the stone age...

once again, thks zid!!!..comment byk byk yer..lagu lagu yang lain tu , walalupun jam version je..ekekekekekek..)
Razz Razz Razz
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz
Back to top
hungry
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: okta! Reply with quote

Joined: 27 May 2004
Location: Klang

okta wrote:
Hey,

Memang radio friendly lagu hangpa. Laughing

do u guys have a proper band?
Drummer?bass?
maybe i can help u out. Doing a proper recording.

PM me if interested. Smile

hey man...how r u...

lagu radio friendly..yay! u guys think so? ok ler tu..ehehe...but manelah nak dapat quality cam matrice! matrice rocks man.

drummer n bassist ader..cume hari tu die org takde..plus kiter cube cube je record one-go ... actually , at that time , i just got a new pc..takde software watsoever except for that soundblaster wave editor..so..kiter like budak budak kecik record one go ..letak mic kat tgh , 2 guitars and vox around it. but in any given time , would record a proper version....

thks man...
_________________
Den Good Fruit - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/360
The Rogenz - http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/bands/498
& http://www.myspace.com/therogenz
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu