back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Ridzi - Angry « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
Ridzi
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Ridzi - Angry Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

2 years later...and now I FINALLY finished the song. Unfortunately Bode is really busy being a surgeon... So looks like I will have to wait fow a while.

I decided to start from scratch recording wise...so it sounds a bit different, I decided to lose some parts and write some new parts for the song...and I have finalized the structure. Oh yes, it has a title now - "Angry"

You can listen to the finished track at:-

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=529148&songID=6376035

-ridzi
Back to top
IZZI
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 11 Dec 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia

oiii letak la kat i-bands sekali!
_________________
Gelanggang guitar : http://guitarden.starahead.com
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Oh sorry... I just uploaded "Angry" to i-bands.. Smile

Download

Stream Hifi

Stream Lofi

-ridzi
Back to top
poundcake
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 17 Feb 2004

well done dude!
_________________
save me from myself of what's left of my soul after I've sold some part of it
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

poundcake wrote:
well done dude!

Thanks Poundcake!! Very Happy
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

caya lah geng..

am downloadin the song now
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

At last...sweet Razz
Call me bro...now I have a reason to pick up the guitar again Smile
Bass nanti saper main? Daniel?
Back to top
undefined
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Location: gelogor, penang, malaysia

hi,

thanks for ur review. meh aku pulak.

composition wise, ok la, tapi aku suka style yang dulu lagi hehehe. yang ni lebih light aku rasa. overall song structure ok, repeated catchy riff is acceptable sebenarnye kan? hehehe.

recording wise, almost perfect! drum programming yang mantap. salute. selalu berapa lama ko buat satu drum track? guitar sound well balance.

harap lepas ni ko bule kasi complete with bass and also vocal.

great stuff!
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PREDICATE-NOT-DEFINED/78606712588
http://www.myspace.com/azwimusic
http://amp.channelv.com/azwimusic
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hey guys.... Thanks for listening....

Undefined - Thanks for the short and sweet comments... Memang sekarang aku tulis lagu yang lebih straight forward. Catchy is always a good thing Wink Slalunye drumtrack tu aku buat sambil2 buat riff guitar. Dulu lama nak buat drum track pakai Battery...tapi sekarang dah pakai EzDrummer sekejap aje.. Usually aku buat pakai basic beats dalam EzD...then bila dah record gitar baru aku tweak apa2 yang patut macam crashes ke...ride ke...

Bode - Yeah AT LAST..... it's been a while since i have been playing actively....susah gak nak get into the groove balik after all this time...but i think somehow I have rekindled my spirit to play again...

Daniel tak minat nak main lagu2 camni...sebab dia sekarang dah jadi a student of blues... he is now attending classes and I must say he really has improved alot!! His bass guitar is mine now so looks like I will be laying the basslines down myself unless there is someone out there who is willing to lay some sweet basslines for it..hehe Maknanya...kalau aku yang main basic abis la bass lines dia hehehe...aku bukannya terror sangat main bass ni....Razz

Omar - Thanks for the push. You know what I am talking about...without your ecouragement This would not have possible. Wink

/ridzi
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

aku tgh melayan sambil taip post ni...

always wondered how the song would go... skarang dah siap, and to be honest i'm quite impressed... ada certain parts yg berunsur metalcore (eg; starting from 2:15 - 2:50 dh mcm Unearth lak).. then masuk lak riff yg ala old-school metal / rock.. heheh ni hybrid metal ni!

from 2:50 - 3:35, itu riff mmg khas utk solo kan? aku nak selit bleh? eheh.. btw, apa tuning lagu ni? Dropped-D ke low-C? lagi satu, aku nak contibute vocals sekali, amacam? boring la asyik instrumental je.... tp suara aku ala2 scream + growls skit2... senang cite, dgr lagu "This Ain't No Rock Song" aku tu, gitu la vocal aku...

nice work.. !
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Scumgrief
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 02 Mar 2004

deadzid wrote:
"This Ain't No Rock Song"

Lol...sempat lagi tu...
_________________
Can you feel the groove?
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadzid wrote:
aku tgh melayan sambil taip post ni...

always wondered how the song would go... skarang dah siap, and to be honest i'm quite impressed... ada certain parts yg berunsur metalcore (eg; starting from 2:15 - 2:50 dh mcm Unearth lak).. then masuk lak riff yg ala old-school metal / rock.. heheh ni hybrid metal ni!

from 2:50 - 3:35, itu riff mmg khas utk solo kan? aku nak selit bleh? eheh.. btw, apa tuning lagu ni? Dropped-D ke low-C? lagi satu, aku nak contibute vocals sekali, amacam? boring la asyik instrumental je.... tp suara aku ala2 scream + growls skit2... senang cite, dgr lagu "This Ain't No Rock Song" aku tu, gitu la vocal aku...

nice work.. !

Hehehe Thanks alot Zid.. I crap my pants everytime a metal connoisseur such as yourself listens to my stuff and PHEW!! I am so glad that you liked it.

Actually kalau nak ikut tempat nak solo...aku pun not exactly sure lah.. but kalau ikut cakap kau tu mungkin hampir tepat la... I never really actively thought of where to put the "solo" section in relation the "vocals".. but that riff at 2:50 - 3:24 really sounds like the solo needs to be there.

Tuning is OMG!!! Standard E A D G B E Shocked

Cheers again.

/ridzi
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

Scumgrief wrote:
deadzid wrote:
"This Ain't No Rock Song"

Lol...sempat lagi tu...

haha cipet! bukan nak promote la... nak suh bg ko tu dgr vocals aku mcm mana... kalau ok aku proceed la heheh .. sundal sungguh, ade lagi ko kat sini, ingatkan bz dgn music class heheh...

ok ridzi, nnti aku try masuk solo dulu... part vocals tu hold dulu, pasal nak kena amek feel + nak buat lirik hahaha... (part paling malas = buat lirik).. ok la tu standard tuning... nasib baik bukan low tune....
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
STONE
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 28 Mar 2004
Location: THE SON OF NORTHERN DARKNESS

deadzid wrote:
part vocals tu hold dulu, pasal nak kena amek feel + nak buat lirik hahaha... (part paling malas = buat lirik)

berduet mau ka??? Twisted Evil
_________________
THE SON OF NORTHERN DARKNESS IS BACK!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/contramensmusicdimension
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

berduet eh? boleh2... lagu nu-metal kan biasa ada more than 1 type of vocal heheh... nanti aku buat part utk ko nyanyi...

ni ada satu lagi sample vocal work aku.. ni projek dgn band Hidden Silence... to be released maybe next year! so watch out you metal freaks!

Child's Nightmare (trailer)
Arrow play hi-bitrate
Arrow play low-bitrate

oops... sorry bro, ter-hijack pulak! heheh
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next Page 1 of 2

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu