back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Aku bosan. « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
pali
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Aku bosan. Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

kat ofis dah habis buat suma kerja. jam menunjukkan pukul 4:29 petang. tepat pukul 5:00 nak blah balik rumah. nak tgk sesi soundcheck band member aku main kat unisel. hmmm, amat boring kat dalam ofis. tgk i-bands forum, ramai tak nak layan. semua busy kot. entahle, woit, mana korang suma pi?
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Ridzi
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Man i know what you are feeling...macam minggu lepas la...aku sebagai penunggu kat sini rasa boring gila minggu lepas...korang semua ilang tanpa berita...

last2 aku cakap sorang2...

Ridz
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

aku pun bosan gile kat tempat kerja..aku rasa nak start thread baru bout workplace jeng jeng jeng..nantikan lahh di sanaaa sanaa sana..
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
pali
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

fuyoo omar, avatar macam tgk dvd widescreen la. cun la beb. kat mana tu?
entahle ridzi, kebelakangan ni, forum i-bands kurang sikit meriahnyer. entah pasal apa entah. tapi tak kisah, aku tetap suka forum kat sini.
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
pali
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

Voodoo Child (Slight Return)-Jimi Hendrix

Well, i stand up next to a mountain
And i chop it down with the edge of my hand

Yeah

Well, i stand up next to a mountain
And i chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, i pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise a little sand

Yeah

'Cause i'm a voodoo child
Lord knows i'm a voodoo child baby
I want to say one more last thing
I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to ya one of these days

Hahaha

I said i didn't mean to take up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back one of these days

Oh yeah

If i don't meet you no more in this world then uh
I'll meet ya on the next one
And don't be late
Don't be late

'Cause i'm a voodoo child voodoo child
Lord knows i'm a voodoo child

Hey hey hey

I'm a voodoo child baby
I don't take no for an answer

Question no
Yeah
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
pali
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

Sultan of Swing - Dire Straits
You get a shiver in the dark
It's raining in the park but meantime
South of the river you stop and you hold everything
A band is blowing Dixie double four time
You feel alright when you hear that music ring

You step inside but you don't see too many faces
Coming in out of the rain to hear the jazz go down
Too much competition too many other places
But not too many horns can make that sound
Way on downsouth way on downsouth London town

You check out Guitar George he knows all the chords
Mind he's strictly rhythm he doesn't want to make it cry or sing
And an old guitar is all he can afford
When he gets up under the lights to play his thing

And Harry doesn't mind if he doesn't make the scene
He's got a daytime job he's doing alright
He can play honky tonk just like anything
Saving it up for Friday night
With the Sultans with the Sultan of Swing

And a crowd of young boys they're fooling around in the corner
Drunk and dressed in their best brown baggies and their platform soles
They don't give a damn about any trumpet playing band
It ain't what they call rock and roll
And the Sultans played Creole

And then the man he steps right up to the microphone
And says at last just as the time bell rings
'Thank you good night now it's time to go home'
And he make it fast with one more thing
'We are the Sultans of Swing'
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Ridzi
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Aku boleh main solo Sultan Of Swing.... tapi berkarat sikit la...

Ridzi
Back to top
pali
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Jul 2004

waa, itu sudah kira bagus. tak sangka ko mat heavy metal pun layan lagu ni. ok another blues song from one of my favourites..

Still Got The Blues - Gary Moore

Used to be so easy to give my heart away.
But I found out the hard way,
there's a price you have to pay.
I found out that love was no friend of mine.
I should have known time after time.

So long, it was so long ago,
but I've still got the blues for you.

Used to be so easy to fall in love again.
But I found out the hard way,
it's a road that leads to pain.
I found that love was more than just a game.
You're playin' to win, but you lose just the same.

So long, it was so long ago,
but I've still got the blues for you.

So many years since I've seen your face.
Here in my heart, there's an empty space
where you used to be.

So long, it was so long ago,
but I've still got the blues for you.

Though the days come and go,
there is one thing I know.
I've still got the blues for you.

*** memang sah aku dah bosan tahap cipan!
_________________
"life is what you make it"
Pali'sProject
TERUBOZU*on drums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Ridzi
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

My dad was heavily into Dire Straits.... I grew up listening to them... That also goes to Bad Company, Supertramp.....ishh banyak lagi la..

Ridzi
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

ok la tu, at least org tua ko yg buatkan kau minat music... aku kena explore sendiri! Thanx to my brother#1 who accidentally introduced me to Search, Wings & May, and brother#2 who introduced me Iron Maiden, Metallica & Slayer!!!

Bapak aku geti main gitar, tapi tak pernah ajar aku... Aku start main gitar masa form 5 kat sekolah asrama... lihat lah ape yg dah jadi dgn aku sekarang! hahahhaa...
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
suicide-by-overdrive
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Petaling Jaya/TTDI Kuala Lumpur

pali wrote:
[...]

bila aku tengok Hendrix main lagu nie kat woodstock dgn SRV main kat el Mocombo ......tah aku prefer SRV punya version Question
_________________
http://suicide-by-overdrive.fotopages.com
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

tapi aku cannot tahan bila aku teringat ayah aku...dengan just pakai underwear dia, air-guitaring to Deep Purple...i do wonder if he still blasts his hifi everynow and again....

I miss the old man...He just got out of hospital, had to do angioplasty on his heart. umur baru 49...dah penyakit camtu...

Ridz
Back to top
Scumgrief
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 02 Mar 2004

Orang tua tu tak jadi buat Angioplasty...plaque dekat jantung dia is down from 30% to 10% only...
_________________
Can you feel the groove?
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

My mom ade diabetes... which means aku pon bakal mewarisi nya.. so starting from now, aku kena kurangkan gula dalam minuman, tambahkan manis dalam senyuman! heheh cam cibai ayat tuh...
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadzid wrote:
My mom ade diabetes... which means aku pon bakal mewarisi nya.. so starting from now, aku kena kurangkan gula dalam minuman, tambahkan manis dalam senyuman! heheh cam cibai ayat tuh...

You wont if you keep a good healthy lifestyle...exercise, kurangkan gula...balanced diaet....etc etc...lots of loving ehehehehehehe......

Ridzi
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next Page 1 of 4

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu