back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Matured keyboardist looking for a band - KL based « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Razali
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Matured keyboardist looking for a band - KL based Reply with quote

Matured means I wan born in the 60's hence music-influence of the 80s and 90s. However am open to any era and genre. Btw, I also play the saxaphone and flute and a little bit of guitar. Preferred that's in KL. Interested please email me at m_razali@msn.com, thx!

Mobile: 012-3020084
gus_jam
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Hi mate - we share the same genre Reply with quote

Hi razali,
I'm Gus, I'm a rhytm guitarist and was actually looking for like minded musicians in the same era to play and practise with.
My email is gus_muthu@yahoo.com or call me at 012-2858067. I live in Kajang but work in KL.
sm
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: hai Reply with quote

hai .... i'm 30years old .. live @ puchong can go anywhere... can u list some of your song.. i want to meet new music members actually for learn something new.. i just want follow your rules.... i'm too much play shredder stlye.. but forget about it.... i wnna jam with new members... mssyahid@gmail.com 016-2944029-- syahid---- squire strats only...

Jump to: