back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A New Fall : Website up and running « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
alan
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: A New Fall : Website up and running Reply with quote

Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Location: Petaling Jaya

tell us what you think. thank you.
_________________
http://www.geocities.com/a_new_fall
http://www.earfocus.com/review.php?ID=66
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/A_New_Fall
http://www.purevolume.com/ANewFall
http://www.hxcmp3.com/A_New_Fall
http://www.myspace.com/anewfall

Last edited by alan on Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
suicide-by-overdrive
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: A New Fall Reply with quote

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Petaling Jaya/TTDI Kuala Lumpur

alan wrote:
tell us what you think. thank you.

mcm satu band victory records ..sliverstein ke apa?aku pun lupa.
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

Hi Alan.
I've always been a big fan of HC music. haven't got the chance to see u guys live yet but from the uploaded samples, u guys kick ass! and your newly uploaded song is still a home studio production right?
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
alan
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Location: Petaling Jaya

hi grymlock,

thank you for the comments. yes, the newly uploaded song is another home studio production.

thanks a lot for the support, and the comments! really appreciate it!
_________________
http://www.geocities.com/a_new_fall
http://www.earfocus.com/review.php?ID=66
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/A_New_Fall
http://www.purevolume.com/ANewFall
http://www.hxcmp3.com/A_New_Fall
http://www.myspace.com/anewfall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
undefined
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Location: gelogor, penang, malaysia

best la lagu korang! Wink

biler next show?
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PREDICATE-NOT-DEFINED/78606712588
http://www.myspace.com/azwimusic
http://amp.channelv.com/azwimusic
Back to top
alan
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Location: Petaling Jaya

thanks undefined. thanks for your time listening to our songs.

our next show would be:

COEXIST

4sizeslippers
asascene
nitrus
missing chapter
forget me not
a new fall
the accused
revenge of the killer germs

7th MARCH 2004
paul's place,uptown
Rm 10+free drink
3pm till end
_________________
http://www.geocities.com/a_new_fall
http://www.earfocus.com/review.php?ID=66
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/A_New_Fall
http://www.purevolume.com/ANewFall
http://www.hxcmp3.com/A_New_Fall
http://www.myspace.com/anewfall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
undefined
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: pls review this song UNSPECIFIED SONG Reply with quote

Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Location: gelogor, penang, malaysia

hi, hope you guys can review this new song, 'unspecified song' okay. bye...

http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/play.php?band_id=20&song_id=299&mode=song_hifi
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PREDICATE-NOT-DEFINED/78606712588
http://www.myspace.com/azwimusic
http://amp.channelv.com/azwimusic
Back to top
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

terasa nak joget la plak..hehe cool song dude..sounds like a bastard child of noraniza idris and kurt cobain haw haw..
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 18 Feb 2004
Location: Tmn Melawati

cool songs u guys got there alan...
have u guys heard of the band As I Lay Dying? if not listen to their song
' 94 hours' ... judging from your songs , u might like this band too...well most probably you have heard of them already if you already have heard band like atreyu n stuff...
adios amigos..
_________________
my photoblog - http://sigemok.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
alan
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Location: Petaling Jaya

undefined, i be sure to check it out.

omar, thank you. yeah i heard the band as i lay dying. thanks a lot for your time listening and commenting our songs. seriously, thanks a lot!
_________________
http://www.geocities.com/a_new_fall
http://www.earfocus.com/review.php?ID=66
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/A_New_Fall
http://www.purevolume.com/ANewFall
http://www.hxcmp3.com/A_New_Fall
http://www.myspace.com/anewfall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
deadzid
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

I've listened to your "Thru the Glass" something song... That one is quite nice, something melodic like Dark Tranquillity in the early years. The sound is very good for a home-recording studio setup.

I was hoping to see you guys play live, next month at Paul's Place, right? By the way, what are yer influences? Anyway, i'll download and listen to yer next song, haven't got the chance to do so yet...
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
evertonian
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 27 Dec 2003

im a really big fan of u guys... i like the new song u guys performed at der schatten heftig gig.. damn emo man.. hope to see u guys on stage again soon... keep up the good work ! Wink
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Yeah I liked thru the glass the harmonies remind me of the band Funeral For A Friend

/ridzi
Back to top
alan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Location: Petaling Jaya

ye zay! hahaha Razz thank you.

thanks guys, for the comments. thanks a lot. really appreciate all the time you guys took, listening and commenting on the songs.

cheers
_________________
http://www.geocities.com/a_new_fall
http://www.earfocus.com/review.php?ID=66
http://www.i-bands.net/audiovault/A_New_Fall
http://www.purevolume.com/ANewFall
http://www.hxcmp3.com/A_New_Fall
http://www.myspace.com/anewfall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bode
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 03 Feb 2004

COOL music guys! I love it!
And the production of the demo is good!
You guys will go far!

Have a listen to my music too, but I dont think you will like it somehow...
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Page 1 of 5

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu