back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next
 pretty life..... please comment guys(update)!! « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
mooshee
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: pretty life..... please comment guys(update)!! Reply with quote

Joined: 31 Mar 2006

hi guys...
its me again. aku baru siap lagu baru so kalau korang free leh la tolong dengar and comment lagu ni. this time aku guna sonar 8 as da give up ngan cubase. maklumla download jer software... n macam biasa x de vocal sebab suara amat sedap...

so sape2 nk masuk vocal silakan asalkan bagi aku mix... Smile

so guys please comment x kisah on apa2 side pon. mixing, song structure,guitar solo ke paper ke x kisah.

please check out my song here

http://www.myspace.com/affansarhan

thanx in advance guys :

Last edited by mooshee on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
undefined
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Location: gelogor, penang, malaysia

ada link lain x?
_________________
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PREDICATE-NOT-DEFINED/78606712588
http://www.myspace.com/azwimusic
http://amp.channelv.com/azwimusic
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

allow download?
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
mooshee
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 31 Mar 2006

x bley dengar ke bro?
nanti aku cuba cari alternative lain......
Back to top
mooshee
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 31 Mar 2006

deadzid wrote:
allow download?

yes... download allowed
Back to top
Ridzi
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Okay...

I have listened to "Wind" - Aptly suited to the title sounds like you were recording whatever came to your mind - ikut angin. the ExDrummer PopRock kit was evident - and to be honest with you it's not a bad effort at all Wink But here is what I think.

Composition wise I find it a bit messy - Don't get me wrong it just sounds to me that you aren't quite sure where to go with this song because i can hear several different influences kinda mixed all into one. Sounds like you haven't really got the concept quited nailed yet.

The guitars sound too fizzy, digital and forward - sometimes i can hear that you are a bit out of time. Not a fan of the solo really - No doubt you have some chops on the guitar - but it just sounds like it was put there just for the sake of a solo and not much thought was put into it.

Keep recording!! You can only get better Smile and don't forget to keep sharing here in I-bands Smile

/ridzi
Back to top
MY-MIC
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Aug 2006

MOOSHE,

bila nak masuk vocals?

MY-MIC
Back to top
deadzid
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

hahah sempat promote lagi tu...
tapi klu nak rec vocals, bleh contact aku utk beli my-mic huhuhu...

anyway, mcm mana nak download songs from MySpace haa?
dia punya player baru ni bikin konfius...
tak nampak button download pon....
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
MY-MIC
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Aug 2006

yes...nak beli TS mic,contact Deadzid...

kalau minat jejaka macho tetapi botak dan pendek contact Ajeep...

MY-MIC
Back to top
GryMlock
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Location: Agombak Ago go!

tapi kalau contact aku ckp " saya minat jejaka macho botak pendek" mmg aku ban terus dari forum.
_________________
[ Kluk Kluk Adventure ] | [ Call the Paramedics ] | [ Dot ] | [ AJEEPEK ]
Back to top
MY-MIC
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Aug 2006

rileks la abang Ajeep, jgn marah...hehe...
Back to top
mooshee
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 31 Mar 2006

Ridzi wrote:
[...]

thanx for the comment bro...
will come out with the better song next time...admit it some part were out of tempo and most of the song is just for the keeping the idea purpose. did not develop song yet as my band member quite busy. the wind is the only song i mix. just wanna get the idea of mixing and the song only take a night with a third trial of the solo..

thanx fr the comment bro!! [/quote]
Back to top
mooshee
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 31 Mar 2006

deadzid wrote:
hahah sempat promote lagi tu...
tapi klu nak rec vocals, bleh contact aku utk beli my-mic huhuhu...

anyway, mcm mana nak download songs from MySpace haa?
dia punya player baru ni bikin konfius...
tak nampak button download pon....

memang plan nk beli my mic pon. tapi x sempat sambar sem ni sebab gatal gi sambar pod xt live dulu.. mungkin bulan 7 akan menyambar my mic...Smile
nanti akan dicontact bila nk sambar.

pasal myspace tu entah la aku pon x jumpa button tu
Back to top
Deck
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 22 May 2006
Location: 110.159.133.63

mooshee wrote:
deadzid wrote:
hahah sempat promote lagi tu...
tapi klu nak rec vocals, bleh contact aku utk beli my-mic huhuhu...

anyway, mcm mana nak download songs from MySpace haa?
dia punya player baru ni bikin konfius...
tak nampak button download pon....

memang plan nk beli my mic pon. tapi x sempat sambar sem ni sebab gatal gi sambar pod xt live dulu.. mungkin bulan 7 akan menyambar my mic...Smile
nanti akan dicontact bila nk sambar.

pasal myspace tu entah la aku pon x jumpa button tu

maybe mase upload song kt mespes tuh tak enable option 'allow to download' kot
_________________
Fuckin Brutal!

Icarus Live
Rofl
Primitive
Re-Amp
Re_mix_Rose Of Sharyn
Re_mix_G**Damn
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
MY-MIC
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 30 Aug 2006

MOOSHEE,

slowly, bagus step by step, 1 by 1...bila nak beli Taming Sari MY-MIC nanti sila hubungi dealers kami...

Good Luck!

MY-MIC
Back to top
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2  Next Page 1 of 2

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu