back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Isu Semasa « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
oRden
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Isu Semasa Reply with quote

Music music juga, tapi tak bermakna kita tak ikut perkembangan semasa. Bukti komuniti muzik tanahair bukanlah katak bawah pedalboard.

Quote:
Security tightened as politicians condemn church attacks
KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 8 — Police said they have stepped up security at all churches nationwide after one was firebombed and a failed attack on another church in the early hours of today amid a row over the use of the word “Allah” for the Christian God. Authorities are also bracing for nationwide protests by angry Muslim groups after Friday prayers.

The attack on the Metro Tabernacle church, part of a Pentecostal group called The Assemblies of God, gutted its administrative office on the ground floor. A Catholic church in Petaling Jaya also came under attack but the homemade device failed to explode. Police have yet to confirm reports of other churches being attacked.

"Since last night, I have instructed all patrol cars to patrol all church areas. We are monitoring all churches," Tan Sri Musa Hassan, Inspector-General of Police, told Reuters.

Both Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin and PAS vice-president Salahuddin Ayub have condemned the attacks.

"Despicable and cowardly. This is not my Malaysia," Khairy tweeted in his Twitter account before visiting the firebombed church in the leafy Desa Melawati suburb.

"We strongly condemn this attack," Salahuddin told The Malaysian Insider.

The Kubang Kerian MP said Islam does not allow its faithful to destroy houses of worship belonging to non-Muslims. "Even during war, those who seek sanctuary in houses of worship cannot be killed or the buildings itself destroyed."

A court ruling last week allowing Catholic newspaper the Herald to use "Allah" for the Christian God has been appealed by the government of the mainly Muslim nation of 28 million people.

The issue has threatened relations between the majority Malay Muslim population and the minority ethnic Chinese and Indian populations who practise a range of religions including Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism. Christians — including about 800,000 Catholics — make up about 9 per cent of Malaysia's population. Malays, who account for around 60 per cent of the population, are by definition Muslims and are not allowed to convert.

Dominant Muslim groups are set to protest today against the ruling in the capital Kuala Lumpur and elsewhere in the country despite police warnings not to proceed.

"I have advised them to let this be handled by the court. I will take action against anyone who acts to jeopardise national security," said Musa.

Last night, the government's judiciary website was reportedly hacked amid growing anger over the court ruling.

Online news website The Malaysian Insider captured a screen shot of the defaced website which contained the warning "Allah only restricted to Muslim only".

Many churches in Malaysia are situated in residential or retail areas and often occupy a small lot.

"It is confirmed that Desa Melawati church was burnt, at about 12.25 in the morning. There were no fatalities. We are investigating the incident and suspect foul play," said Kuala Lumpur Chief Police Officer Mohammad Sabtu Osman.

According to 2007 statistics, there are 333 Assembly of God churches in Malaysia.

"There are witness reports two persons on a motorbike came near the entrance and hurled in something looking like a petrol bomb. Our church is 90 per cent gutted (on the first floor)," said church spokesman Kevin Ang from the Metro Tabernacle church.

It is illegal for non-Muslims to proselytise to Muslims although freedom of worship for the mainly Buddhist, Christian and Hindu religious minorities who make up 40 per cent of the population is guaranteed under the country's constitution.

Malaysia was rated as having "very high" government restrictions on religion in a recent survey by the Pew Forum, bracketing it with the likes of Iran and Egypt and it was the 9th most restrictive of 198 countries.

The use of "Allah" has been common among non-English-speaking Malaysian Christians in the Borneo island states of Sabah and Sarawak for decades and without any incident.

Time perang pun Islam larang meruntuhkan rumah ibadat. Ni imam mana la yang dia ikut nih. Menyusahkan orang Islam je. Malu nak ngaku sedara camnih.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Lupa lak SUMBER

"orang yang head banging masa tengah dengar lagu metal akan dikatakan sebagai orang gila oleh orang yang tak dapat dengar muzik tu sedang berkumandang" - Nietzsche
deadzid
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

ini tak lain dan tak bukan, mesti angkara pengikut AJARAN SESAT BLEK METAL ni...

Hidup METRO!
> mockspecial.com
eniQma
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Korek

ahahaha
bila belajar islam guna hati...bukan iman jadi camtu laa...

If METALLICA Kill em' ALL
Facebook kill I-bands.net... true story
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
boyroy
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: pelik??? Reply with quote

aper citer d sblk kejadian nih,
ader master mind ker x?
Ader agenda lain ke x?
kna siasat smpai akar umbi,

kdg kt buat tanggapan dr aper yg org gembar gembur kan
atau aper yg org tunjuk kan
atau kejadian yg kita nmpk,

Bhy kalo kt cpt melatah,
bg aku no komen,
biar phk yg berkenaan menyiasat dn selesaikan,

manakala aku selesai kn tgs aku,
hmmm...
gtr msk booster pown power ek,
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
OrangeMusicStudioShahAlam since2004 call 0123-12345-0 for booking, MarshallTubeMA100&4x12",VS100&4x12", MG100DFX,LaneyTFX3hybrid UK, PeaveyCombo300,Hiwatt300,Hartke2500-2x10",hybridheadHartkeHA3500-Ashdown4x10"cab, SabianB8,StaggDH,PearlExportSeries&YamahaStageCustome,c/w twinpaddle, TamaImperial, IbanezGRX,SDGR, WashburnX10, YamahaRBX,EG303, VantageCustom, BossMT2,BF2,CH1,DD3,DS1, BehringerMultieffect, MegaHalfStack, - http://www.facebook.com/OrangeMusic Linda
IZZI
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: pelik??? Reply with quote

boyroy wrote:
aper citer d sblk kejadian nih,
ader master mind ker x?
Ader agenda lain ke x?

Ada 2. Satu yang bakar betul2 (hanya satu kejadian) dan satu lagi yang ambil kesempatan dgn hanya baling molotov kecil-kecilan yang cuma mengakibatkan kesan2 hitam pada pintu atau dinding batu.. mereka ini bukan sebenar2nya nak bakar tapi nak dapat coverage media besar-besaran. Tujuannya cuma nak provoke rakyat dan wujudkan huru hara saja. Kenapa hendak wujudkan huru-hara? apa faedahnya? Lu pikir la sendiri..

Yang penting non-muslim mesti tahu, islam membenarkan kebebasan beragama. Merosakkan rumah ibadat agama lain adalah tindakan yang sangat salah dan berdosa.
Dink8
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm..mmg mangkok ayun org yg buat keje ni..
saje je nak keruhkan lagi keadaan..
pihak ni pasti dpt faedah dr keadan "panik" ni..
tp nasib baik penganut agama lain x melatah..
munkin diorg pun tau saper punye ke..n diorg x rase umat islam yg betul2 islam yg punya angkara..
keadaan semakin kecoh..kite selaku belia, ape kita boleh buat??
boleh share?
oRden
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sultan Johor mangkat?
sape tahu?

"orang yang head banging masa tengah dengar lagu metal akan dikatakan sebagai orang gila oleh orang yang tak dapat dengar muzik tu sedang berkumandang" - Nietzsche
omarjamaludin
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin
Site Admin

ada dengar juga status kat fesbuk

rasanya kena tunggu MB announce
Deck
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

belom mangkat lagi..tp dah kritikal...
TMJ dah angkat sumpah untuk memangku sultan

Icarus Live
Rofl
Primitive
Re-Amp
Re_mix_Rose Of Sharyn
Re_mix_G**Damn
oRden
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MB Johor baru buat announcement tadi. Sultan Johor mangkat. Innalillah..

poundcake
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oRden wrote:
Sultan Johor mangkat?
sape tahu?

Al-Marhum memerintah semasa Johor Bharu dubbed as Rock City of Malaysia.. in the 80's Smile

TAkziah dan al-Fatihah
oRden
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berita buruk: Minyak RON95 ditangguh untuk naik harga

Quote:

Cabinet defers subsidy cuts decision

By Clara Chooi May 25, 2011

KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 — The Cabinet deferred its decision today on whether to further trim its ballooning subsidy expenditure as concerns rise over impending fuel and electricity rate hikes.

The Malaysian Insider understands that the matter topped the agenda during today’s Cabinet meet chaired by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak but without an outcome.

Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazri Aziz confirmed this but said Cabinet ministers could not reach a final agreement during the meeting.

He explained that most were concerned about the burden and impact such price hikes would have on the lower income group.

“We are concerned about the implications, not so much on how it would affect Barisan Nasional’s (BN) popularity but how it would impact the poor,” he said when contacted this afternoon.

As such, Nazri said the price hikes would still be studied further before a decision is made.

The Malaysian Insider reported this morning that possible subsidy cuts would be the main agenda during today’s Cabinet meeting with speculation that it would lead to a hike for RON95 petrol and electricity rates.

Berita baik: jawatan kosong dalam perkhidmatan awam dibekukan:

http://www.jpa.gov.my/docs/se/2011/se23052011.pdf

boyroy
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burukuuuknyer berita buruk tuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

omg..............
OrangeMusicStudioShahAlam since2004 call 0123-12345-0 for booking, MarshallTubeMA100&4x12",VS100&4x12", MG100DFX,LaneyTFX3hybrid UK, PeaveyCombo300,Hiwatt300,Hartke2500-2x10",hybridheadHartkeHA3500-Ashdown4x10"cab, SabianB8,StaggDH,PearlExportSeries&YamahaStageCustome,c/w twinpaddle, TamaImperial, IbanezGRX,SDGR, WashburnX10, YamahaRBX,EG303, VantageCustom, BossMT2,BF2,CH1,DD3,DS1, BehringerMultieffect, MegaHalfStack, - http://www.facebook.com/OrangeMusic Linda
eniQma
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Korek

boyroy wrote:
burukuuuknyer berita buruk tuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

omg..............

wah boyroy lama tak nampak...huhu

If METALLICA Kill em' ALL
Facebook kill I-bands.net... true story
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
tone deaf
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

varg vikernes burn the church up

Jump to: