back to main area

i-bands.net [READ ONLY MODE]
Articles  Articles   FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 I'm off to Bandung... « View previous topic :: View next topic »
Author Message
deadzid
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: I'm off to Bandung... Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 13 Feb 2004
Location: Shah Alam

ok guys!

esok aku nak pi Bandung...
flight pukul 9:45 pagi...
hopefully aku tak terlajak tido!

so see you in the next 5 days!
jaga i-bands baik2, chow!

Laughing

on behalf of idraki, BYE!
_________________
> facebook
> youtube
> my-mic
> mockspecial.com
Back to top
ETERNAL
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Aug 2005
Location: Dreamland

zid.. nak order guitar parts... ahaha
_________________
KreativWerks MediaSolutions|Soundcloud | YouTube | Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
salammmm
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Location: perak

hulamak..mat metal p bandung...hehehe Laughing
_________________
Back to top
eniQma
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Korek

Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Location: enigma di Kuala Lumpur

selamat jalan wira ku.....

Razz
_________________
I Love i-bands
http://soundcloud.com/eniqma-studios

If METALLICA Kill em' ALL
Facebook kill I-bands.net... true story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
oRden
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 19 Feb 2008

ETERNAL wrote:
zid.. nak order guitar parts... ahaha

eternal, ko kena paham. klu org tu announce last menet dia nak off pi bandung, maknanya dia xnak org order apa2 kt dia..

lainla klu dia announce "ok guys, aku nak pi bandung bulan depan. korang nak kirim apa2 x?"

hehe
ca.alep.bot!!
_________________
For those little foofah in the roundabout

"orang yang head banging masa tengah dengar lagu metal akan dikatakan sebagai orang gila oleh orang yang tak dapat dengar muzik tu sedang berkumandang" - Nietzsche
Back to top
ETERNAL
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod Squad
Mod Squad

Joined: 01 Aug 2005
Location: Dreamland

haha...
mamat ni dah getau awal2 dulu...
tak kesah pun... saje nak usik2 die..
mesti balik bawak signature lagi satu... hahha
_________________
KreativWerks MediaSolutions|Soundcloud | YouTube | Facebook
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
huzai
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angsakawan
Angsakawan

Joined: 18 Nov 2004

zid apasal ayat ko macam dah nak kiok je ni.. guitar tu wasiatkan dulu
_________________
http://www.reverbnation.com/synsmusic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
salammmm
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Location: perak

hahaha...dia dah flight dah pun 9.45 pg td...
_________________
Back to top
T|melessness
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Jan 2009
Location: Kuala Lumpur

eh ape da org gi bandung aje mintak order parts guitar rugi la bai..

Zid ko order kan aku awek Bandung yg ala ala mix belanda 2 org.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
_________________
Conklin GTG-7T
Conklin GTG-7F custom
EVH Wolfgang Special
Kramer Vanguard USA
Fender Heartfield Talon III
Fender Stratocaster

www.myspace.com/cynica
www.myspace.com/conklinguitars
www.conklinguitars.com
Back to top
oRden
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 19 Feb 2008

ko tak rasa geli ke?
zid tu bkan leh caya sangat... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
_________________
For those little foofah in the roundabout

"orang yang head banging masa tengah dengar lagu metal akan dikatakan sebagai orang gila oleh orang yang tak dapat dengar muzik tu sedang berkumandang" - Nietzsche
Back to top
Elohim
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm off to Bandung... Reply with quote

Joined: 23 Jan 2010
Location: Penang

deadzid wrote:
ok guys!

esok aku nak pi Bandung...
flight pukul 9:45 pagi...
hopefully aku tak terlajak tido!

so see you in the next 5 days!
jaga i-bands baik2, chow!

Laughing

on behalf of idraki, BYE!

buat pe kat bandung?
_________________

Back to top
poundcake
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 17 Feb 2004

nak order sirap Bandung satu..
_________________
save me from myself of what's left of my soul after I've sold some part of it
Back to top
oRden
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm off to Bandung... Reply with quote

Joined: 19 Feb 2008

Elohim wrote:

buat pe kat bandung?

ko tanya si raja korek. taun lepas si deadzid ada bagitau planning dia nak pegi bandung...hehe
_________________
For those little foofah in the roundabout

"orang yang head banging masa tengah dengar lagu metal akan dikatakan sebagai orang gila oleh orang yang tak dapat dengar muzik tu sedang berkumandang" - Nietzsche
Back to top
T|melessness
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 06 Jan 2009
Location: Kuala Lumpur

correct correct correct - lingam!!!.. Twisted Evil
_________________
Conklin GTG-7T
Conklin GTG-7F custom
EVH Wolfgang Special
Kramer Vanguard USA
Fender Heartfield Talon III
Fender Stratocaster

www.myspace.com/cynica
www.myspace.com/conklinguitars
www.conklinguitars.com
Back to top
ouraida
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Location: LD sabah

T|melessness wrote:
eh ape da org gi bandung aje mintak order parts guitar rugi la bai..

Zid ko order kan aku awek Bandung yg ala ala mix belanda 2 org.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

+1 Laughing

Tapaukan 7 org utk aku!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
_________________
"Doing vibrato or bending without making the face is like eating food without tasting it.." ~PG~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next Page 1 of 6

Jump to:

You cannot vote in polls in this forum

DAJ Glass template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu